We offer a range of services, from Wardrobe Edits and Personal Shopping to Colour Analysis and Personal Styling. No two sessions are the same – they don’t follow a ‘one-size-fits-all’ formula, because it’s your needs that we’ll be addressing. We listen carefully, to make sure we understand exactly what’s on your mind, then tailor your session accordingly. Read on to learn more about what some of the amazing things we can do for you, your wardrobe, and your style confidence.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We make it our business to know what’s in the shops – all the shops, all the time. So, whether you’re on a Louboutin budget or your purse strings point you towards H&M, we’ll be thrilled to help.
Learn to shop effectively and efficiently for you and your lifestyle, so you go home with items you love and actually wear.
Maybe we’ll go shopping for something specific. Perhaps you’re after a stand out outfit for a special occasion, but don’t know where to start looking. Or a top, a pair of shoes or a hot accessory to finish off your outfit for an evening out.
Maybe you’re just too busy to go shopping, need to solve a wardrobe crisis or need help to dress for a particular season. Or you’d just like to enjoy a little of your ‘me’ time with someone who can show you something new that you wouldn’t have thought to try before.
Whatever the reason, Let The Everyday Stylist take the stress and frustration out of shopping. This fun & productive shopping session will help you to find flattering clothes & accessories that mix & match to ensure you look good all the time.
WHATS INVOLVED –
- We will have an initial telephone or e-mail consultation to get an idea of your personal needs, challenges and style goals so we can tailor the experience to ensure you get the most out of the day and your energy and time is maximised.
- Ahead of your session we will decide the approach that is right for you. Whether it’s a personalised pre-planned shopping itinerary or we peruse the shops together at your pace. We can scout out potential items from various shops and brands and we can even pre-select key items. Whatever the approach we will utilise your time and make your experience stress free.
- As personal shoppers, we expertly navigate the high street together. You try on and buy much or as little as you like, at your pace.
You can choose where you would like to meet us and we are perfectly happy to travel further afield too.
- Meet Abby in Bath or Bristol.
- Meet Tessa in Guildford or Kingston.
Colour and style overview
Personal shopping report
Light lunch and refreshments
Colour and style overview
Personal shopping report
Are you stuck in a colour rut, always wearing the same shades?
Would you love to be adventurous and try something new and different but aren’t quite sure which colours suit you?
Are you overwhelmed by all those colours on the rails when you go shopping?
Colour choice has a huge impact on how we look, how we feel and how others perceive us. It is a very personal thing – whether you like muted tones or if you prefer things bright and bold, we will open your eyes and wardrobe to all the colours you can wear and with confidence.
During your consultation we explain why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others. We’ll help you discover the right colours for you, to transform your look, creating a lasting impression and making you feel younger, healthier and more vibrant.
How many times have you rummaged through your wardrobe trying to find something to wear?
Is your wardrobe full of clothes you‘ve rarely put on (if ever)?
Have you even bought something for it to be still sitting on the hanger with the tags still on?
HOW OUR WARDROBE EDIT WORKS
- We will have an initial consultation to get an idea of your style goals to ensure we create a wardrobe that is a true reflection of your personality and lifestyle.
- We will then evaluate and streamline your clothes, starting with your ‘go to” items, then working through the rest, cleansing as we go. We show you how to wear ‘the keepers’, maximising their use by revealing how to combine them with other things, to create more outfits that work for you and your lifestyle.
- You’ll learn how to update your favourite and much worn outfits, so you can keep wearing them without anyone noticing you’re wearing the same thing… again!
- We’ll explain how to create a capsule wardrobe, for day, or work or evening wear and let you into the secrets of how adding just a few pieces can pull together your look and create a capsule wardrobe with endless outfit opportunities.
- Show you how to take control of your wardrobe, creating space and arranging clothes to make building an outfit easy and enjoyable.
Please contact us to discuss the amount of time required.
At your home. We charge for travel (at 50p per mile) if you are more than 15 miles away.
£60 PER HOUR
Do you find clothes shopping frustrating? Do you buy clothes but never end up wearing them? You are not alone. Most of us wear only an astonishing 20% of the clothes we buy.
We are both highly trained, personal stylists, with a passion for fashion. We know what works, we know how to dress women (and men), not just to suit their body shape and budget, but to reflect their personality and lifestyle too.
When it comes to looking good, it’s not your size that matters, but the quality of fit and style of your clothes. Wearing the right clothes is not about the latest trends or fads; it’s about what suits you and what makes you feel comfortable and confident.
How does it work?
In the Style Consultation, we’ll unlock the answers to all your styling challenges and dilemmas. We’ll discuss your style personality, lifestyle, personal likes and dislikes. We’ll cover key issues like face shape, body shape, height, scale and proportions, and use all these individual factors to determine the kinds of clothes that fit you, flatter you and – just as importantly – make you feel like you.
Those “what on earth can I wear today?” moments will become history – and so will the rails of unworn clothes in your wardrobe with tags still dangling from them!
What you can learn from the Consultation
- What your body shape is and why certain styles will work best for you.
- Why certain fabrics flatter your body shape more than others
- What you like about your body and how this can be highlighted through clothing choices
- What you don’t like about your body and how attention can be diverted through clever dressing
- What your style personality is, and how you can express it through your wardrobe
- How to develop a capsule wardrobe be it for day to day to living, work or play.
£60 PER HOUR
If none of these services feel right, we create bespoke individual and group or party packages too! And for those extra special occasions, Abby and Tessa can work together.